Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Xplore Tech - A Good Stepping Stone For A Career In BPO



There are two sides of every coin. So before someone comes to a conclusion, one needs to check both sides. Similar is the case of getting an idea about a company. You need to hear both good and bad sides of the company and then make an informed decision.

Recently I came across a complaint board regarding Xplore Tech Services Pvt. Ltd, the company I am working with for past 5 years.  People there were outraged saying bad things about the company, management and stuff. I really felt bad about it. For Xplore Tech is a great place to begin a career. If you are willing to work hard, they will give you scope to climb up the success ladder. At least, it happened with me.

While I do not deny that there were a few issues regarding salary slip and other documents in the past, I would like to add that these are trivial matters that happen in every other company. It is also possible that you were mistreated by your TL. That’s unfortunate!  Most of the management people that I came across in Xplore Tech are approachable, helpful and understanding. They might have bad mood one day, but they are generally very friendly. The same thing goes with the HR department.

I would like to add a few things for those who blame the company for malpractices.  Many of these people take advantage of the company’s policies. While taking a leave they never inform their TLs.  Some of them leave the company without serving the notice period and then demand a release letter and payment (it is clearly stated in the appointment letter of the company that if you do not serve one months notice, you are not entitled to get release letter.). Funny thing is that, some people did not even bother to return their headsets and other equipments that belong to the company. In such cases, the company may take some steps to stop these people.


I am not saying that none were treated badly in this company. That will be stretching the facts a little bit too much. All I am saying is in most cases these people had a taste of their own medicine. And as a matter of fact, bad mouthing about your previous company does not make it the worst company to work with. It just shows you in a bad light.

No comments:

Post a Comment